Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Did you learn...?

So you're back downloading naked girls huh? Not that you know I know... yet... I want to see if you'll tell me yourself. See if you lie to me about it. See if you learnt your lesson from the other week.
If you do lie to me about it though, I honestly don't know what to do... I told you no more lies. Just one more, and we're done. So if you lie to me about the pics, then I should stick by my word and end it. I deserve better than to be lied to. But I love you. I love you so fucking much. And I don't want to lose you, because we are just so perfect together. But how else will you learn your lesson to stop lying?

So more for my sake than yours, I hope you tell me the truth when I ask. Don't lie to me, and have me tell you I know different. Admit what you've done, and save me the heartbreak of letting you go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]