Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back in the game

The dating game that is. Well I told you about getting onto the dating website, well, whaddaya know, I has me a date for Friday night :)

To be fair, he's not really my type, but he's really lovely and sweet. Who knows where it'll end up, but it'll be nice to do the whole first date malarky again. God knows I need the practise now after 2yrs. We're still deciding on what to do - drinks in town, a meal somewhere quiet, or a movie night at his. Will be sure to let you know on Saturday what happens ;)

From looking forward to one night, to hating the thought of another - J is coming round tomorrow to sort out his stuff ready for having it collected on Saturday. Great. A couple of hours of painful silence and awkward sentances. I really want to ask him exactly why I was the love of his life, yet not worth fighting for, but what's the point? I don't want it to resolve anything between us, don't want to get back together, and wouldn't ask just to hurt him. I guess it'd be for my own peace of mind. But still, just cos I ask the question doesn't mean I'm going to get an answer.

As for my mate that was round on Saturday - we sorted things out. Apparently he's got some family stuff going on and is in a bit of a messed up place right now, and says he's truly sorry for leading me on etv etc. I believe him. I know he's a genuine kinda person, and has always cared about me in the past. Hell I've messed him around before knowing completely what I was doing. I'm just glad we're still ok.

So all in all, I guess it's going to be a rollercoaster end to the week....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]