Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stupid bint

I can't believe I ever doubted J. Course he's not fucking cheating on me, why would I ever even entertain that thought?! He loves me more than anyone ever has, and here I am doubting that and snooping around in his emails trying to find evidence that just doesn't exist. So he joined up to a website over a month ago - I don't think he's even been back on there since he joined up!! He probably joined up because he was trying to do something else, and you have to join one of three websites before it lets you go any further. Hell, I've done the same in the past. Everything between us is fantastic. He's either with me at home, or he's at work. He has no time to go off meeting any other girl. He's never secretive when he's on the laptop and I'm next to him, and even yesterday he was checking his emails whilst I was sat within reading distance. If he i cheating, then he's the best damn lier I've ever known, and I've known a few.

So, the madness that is my paranoia stops here. We have a great relationship, and neither of us is going to be so fucking stupid as to ruin that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]