Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Sunday, July 13, 2008

Disasterous digging.....

Ok, I've done something really stupid, and have found something I never wanted to see...
I looked through J's emails... more out of boredom and curiosity than anything. I know - really really bad stupid thing to do. Thing is though, I've found an email from the Adult Friend finder website, with his password in - he joined up to them in June this year!! Not only that, but although he hasn't mentioned that he's single on there, he's certainly not mentioned being in a relationship. His profile is looking for intimate email/chat, 1-on-1 sex, couples etc.... Why would he be on here looking for people?! I don't understand...
I've tried to join myself but as someone else, so I could contact him and try to find out more, but you have to actually pay to look at profiles/send messages etc. So although he's on there, he can't contact anyone.... but that's not the point... I obviously can't mention anything to him about it, cos then he'd know I'd been through his emails... I dunno what to do!! Am so confused about it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]