Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The next step...

So, I found a way to contact J on the AFF website... I've managed to send him a message (well, my alias Kitty has) asking if he wants to chat etc... So now I just gotta wait for the reply...

One thing I did notice is when I got home from work last night, he seemed to shut the laptop down very quickly when I walked through the door... But then apart from suspicion, I have no proof or anything else, other than knowing he signed up to AFF in June this year, and is looking for NSA...

I'm going crazy here. The guy I know is sweet and seems to love me more than anyone ever has, but the guy I'm finding out about seems to be looking for sex behind my back on an internet site... I just hope I'm wrong about all this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]