Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Friday, June 20, 2008

Cosmetic changes

Yeah, I've made a few changes around here. Don't you dare tell me you hadn't noticed. Might stay with the current scheme, might not. Will see what I feel like the next time I'm bored and fancy screwing arounds with the colours.

Oh yeah, seems like I'm slowly losing weight... The new diet pills 'Adios' (yeah, corny name and stupid advert won me over with the price of a mere £5, compared to the £15 for the others I was looking at) combined with not eating hardly at all, seems to be working. On the plus side, it means that I don't have to live off salad and calorie-free, fat-free, taste-free crap to do this. It's looking good. At least this way if I lose enough weight to convince myself that wearing a swimsuit will no longer offend people, I might just take up going swimming on the odd occasion I have some spare time, thus, loosing more weight, and hopefully toning certain body parts in the process. Not to mention the fact that I actually like swimming, and don't want to feel like a drowning fat tart doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]