Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Friday, June 27, 2008

The right choice

Last Saturday me and J very nearly broke up. He told me he wasn't going to give up smoking weed anytime soon, and I made the decision to not let that ruin the best thing I've ever had. We made a kind of compromise that he wouldn't get totally mashed every night, and I would try to deal with it a bit longer, and see if things got better.
Anyways, it seems I made the right decision in giving this another chance, because last night he told me he was going to give up completely. Not just cut it down, but actually stop it. I couldn't believe it!! I told him that I was fine with the compromise we made, but he said he'd thought about it, and decided that he didn't like smoking it anymore, and it wasn't worth risking our relationship over. It's totally restored my faith that me and J can make this work. I do love him to its, and I know he loves me. So yeah, I made the right choice for a change :)

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~


Aside from the love life looking great, I have to tell you about a recent purchase of mine... Now, I'm not much of a label/fashion whore. I buy stuff because I like it, and I can afford it - not because of what designer label it has on it.
Well I've been searching around for a new handbag for a while now, and I've finally found one...

I kinda fell in love with this gorgeous Juicy Couture bag when I saw it on Ebay. Am shocked at myself for how much I paid for it though... £50 incl postage... eek!! Just glad that J doesn't get annoyed at my shoe & handbag buying impulses.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~


Some other news going on in my life, I've applied for a new job!! It's within the company I'm at now, but in a different department. It means I can scrap the silly shift working hours - no more 6am starts and 10pm finishes. It's in the rental team, basically sorting out rental vehicles for our accident dept. The pay isn't quite as good as what I'm on at the mo, but I'm willing to lose that if it means I see J more. So I handed in my application yesterday. Just gotta keep my fingers crossed now!!


So, a new bag, a possible new job, and a restored glowy feeling about my relationship. Things are good right now... and I'm happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]