Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Friday, May 23, 2008

Here we go again...

So again I'm wondering if 'all this' was a good idea. When I'm with you, in your arms, I want nothing else. But when we're apart, I'm left wondering if I really do want to carry on with this. There's just so many little things I wish I could change about you. But I shouldn't want to change you, I should love you for who you are.
So why do these little things matter so much? I don't know. What I do know is that I've had enough of feeling like this. I've had enough of trying to second guess your thoughts, and being so paranoid that you've lost interest in me.

So your music taste is vastly different from mine - does that really matter?
So you don't drink, so we never go out anywhere after work, or on a weekend. Is that really so bad?
So you only put one arm around me when we snuggle in bed... is that really something to get upset about?

Am I just trying to find faults to get out of this, or are all the little things mounting up into something bigger, that can't be ignored...
I know relationships aren't perfect, and whoever you end up with is going to have flaws and faults. I know that. And aside from all those little things, you're a sweet bloke, who seems to love me.
I guess I just need some reassurance more often than I thought.

I've had enough of feeling like this, and I don't know what to do about it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]