Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Friday, October 26, 2012

Quicky

The latest news before I go to bed - to be expanded on tomorrow. I'd do it now, but it's late, and I want to get into town early-ish to make sure I get good parking.. :

  • I'm still single and man-less. And I've decided I like it that way. 
  • My trip to town in the morning may involve another piercing. My 15th... 
  • I'm pretty sure I've decided I want to move house. Somewhere down south. Somewhere I can have a completely fresh start. New people, new places, new memories - and none of the old ones. 
  • Having lost just over a a stone and a half since last Xmas, I now have a choice of four/five dresses to wear to our works Xmas do. Much better. Much happier. Starting to actually feel a bit sexy again.
  • I need a better form of spider-removal/prevention. Two huge spiders in the space of a couple of days has been almost too much to handle. And I'm not getting used to it. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]