Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Tuesday, September 18, 2012

...Wha...?!

I'm more confused, baffled, freaked out and speachless then I can ever remember being...

So Mr Perfect Not-So-Perfect came round tonight before heading off to work. While I'm there cooking up some sweet and sour, he asks if he can ask me something (yes, I replied with the typical 'well you just have...'). He asked what were my two apologies for on Sunday - he knew one was for not spending the afternoon together, but was confused at the second.... So I said it was because I didn't reply to him. A look of confusion swept accross his face - reply to what? Well, I said, in the morning, when you said, y'know... Still the confusion remained.... When you said 'I love you' and I didn't reply... I never said that!.... He was adament that he never said it - wouldn't ever say it after a week....

Ok, so either one of two things have happened. Either he's right and never said it, and therefore I must've imagined it, lost my marbles completely and now portraying myself as some looney who hears voices....
Or he's back-tracking and trying to cover up the fact that he used the L word which wasn't reciprocated, and now has to create some bullshit to cover it up....

I don't like either scenario. I especially don't like the second one as it means that I have to finish with him, and fast. There is no way on this earth I'm getting stuck with another guy who thinks lying is a viable option and who makes me question my own mind. I mean, is is even possible I could have imagined it?! Why the hell would I! And why at that exact moment?! And why has it taken him two whole days to question the 2nd apology?! Something doesn't add up...



Unless I can find some scientific proof that shows I imagined it, or that maybe he said it and honestly can't remember, I've just achieved a new record for my shortest relationship....



Fuck. I really liked him too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]