Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Wednesday, September 19, 2012

That wasn't the plan

After dwelling on it all last night, and all today, I just rang Mr Maybe-Perfect to finish it... After 20 minutes I found myself starting to believe that he didn't say 'that', and maybe I did mishear... After another 10 minutes I was agreeing to keep on seeing him and get to know him, as apparently then I'd see for myself that he's just not the type of person to lie and bullshit about anything, let alone this, and even his mates would tell me that....

I was worried I'd be throwing away something that could be epically good, over something I couldn't be 100% sure of, but I told myself the risk of being hurt trumped the risk of something epic. What's a few months though, just to see? If anything else comes up, then we're done, and he's already aware of that. If it doesn't though, I may just have that something epic... And sure, I may end up with a broken heart again, but I've fixed it so many times before, what's once more... Just need to stock up on sticky-tape and blu-tack...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]