Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Monday, May 28, 2012

Hopefully optimistic

Had a bit of a crash the other day though - saw Fraz on POF... Totally wasn't expecting that... Can't believe he thinks he's ready for another relationship already when there's no way he'll have sorted out his problem... If it is a problem... Maybe that was just another lie to make excuses for what he did... Don't get me wrong, I don't want him back, but I can't help it hurting just a little that he's looking for someone else. I know, I know - I've been looking for someone else for months, but to start with it was the only way I found I could deal with what had happened. I wasn't ready to start something new, but I needed that attention and affection to validate myself all over again. I'm in a much better place now. Just wish that he didn't keep popping up every time I manage to forget about him... Really hope I don't see him at Stanford, or the urge to smash his face in may get the better of me... But then, I hope I do see him, cos then he'll see me with my Mr Tall. I won't know if he'll be happy for me or utterly devastated, but in my mind it'll be the latter, and that'll make my day...

Well the weekend with Mr Tall went as well as I hoped. Things are really comfortable with us, which is great. After the F1 quali on Saturday we went and sat by the canal for a few hours in the sun - talking and tanning, it was fab. So why can't I help that niggling doubt that keeps telling me it'll fall apart... That he'll decide I'm not good enough... That he'll lie to me... Why? Cos I'm damaged... I know that not all people are the same. I know there are good, honest people out there. I know that I usually end up for the ones that aren't. I'm so scared of being emotionally torn apart all over again, yet I know it's worth the risk. I know that somewhere there's that perfect match for me. I don't believe in there being just one true love for everyone, though it's still a needle-in-haystack scenario... Well if you don't search, you'll never find... I'm not giving up just yet. I may just be surprised and find Mr Tall is actually my Mr Perfect...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]