Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Sunday, March 11, 2012

Conclusion

So I've come to the conclusion that most blokes are complete twats. Not all men, I know there are the odd few decent ones... somewhere...
Two blokes I know are trying to get it on with me - both have gf's. Not only that, but one has kids with her!

When and how did it become ok for so many people to cheat on their other halves?! Why even bother being in a relationship if all you're going to do is see other people anyways?!
I know I wasn't always a saint, and I did my fair share of playing around when I was younger, but I'm proud to say I grew out of that when I realised how much I was hurting the people I was supposed to love, and I've never fallen off that wagon since. But these guys are 30-40... And they've still not grown out of it... (yes, I know - blokes don't really grow up anyways, but that's a different argument).

How the hell is anyone supposed to find a decent, honest bloke when there's so many losers out there?! I'm obviously cused to be single, or in terrible relationships forever...

/endrant

2 Comments:

Blogger Dean said...

Thought you were taking a break from boys. And why ain't you emailing me? You spaz! :)

 
Blogger Dancing Shadow said...

I don't recall making that claim... taking a break from relationships - maybe. Boys? Never...

I was under the impression it was your turn... my bad..! x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]