Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Monday, February 20, 2012

Ouch

So, I woke up feeling better than when I went to bed. Spent the day scolding myself for crying over a cowardly scumbag. Was just updating my DD info on BE, and found a ticket he sent to them on the 2nd of Feb saying he was moving out and wanted the account name changine. The day after my birthday, he already knew he was moving out. Didn't expect that one coming... I'm in two minds whether to ring/text him about it. Yell at him some more... I know it wouldn't do any good or change anything though. Besides, I still need him to help me fix my stereo, seeing as when he supposedly 'fixed' it on Sunday, and now I only have one out of four speakers working, and no sub/amps at all...

Note to self: learn more about ICE so I can do it myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]