Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Monday, February 27, 2012

Shove that in your pipe and smoke it..

Well, after a lot of umm-ing and ahh-ing, I went on a date last night. I say a date, but it was the most un-date-like date I've ever been on, so not sure it counts, but anyways. Simple pizza and movie round at his. Was with a guy from work - seemed nice enough, although I found him a bit, well, persistant... Not quite into scary pervy territory, but still. Was actually nice to have that kind of attention actually, but I did leave feeling a bit dirty, and not really in a good way... Pity, cos he only lives down the road.

Did manage to post about it on a forum that me and the Ex are both on - so hopefully he's seen it and is kicking himself... That would make me very happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]