Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Saturday, October 23, 2010

You can lead a horse to water...

That's it, I've done all I can. I simply cannot make it any clearer. Now it's up to him.

If things carry on as they are though, I'm really going to start dreading November coming round...

At least I have some time to get used to the idea of being single I guess. Be prepared for the heartache, the lonliness, the head-spinning thoughts wondering if I've done the right thing. It has to be better than the constant daily head-spinning continually wondering if I'm good enough. If I actually mean anything to him. If what we have is worth him putting any effort in what-so-ever...

If it was me who screwed up (twice...), I'd be doing everything and anything possible to prove I could/would change. That our relationship is the best thing that'd ever happened to me. That there was no-one else in the world I would ever want. I certainly wouldn't be trying to just forget it like it never happened. How could I when I'd know how much I'd hurt the one person I love more than anything. Knowing I'd caused that would be tearing me up.

I'm hoping it's just a case of different people deal with things in different ways. I'm hoping he listened to me last night. That the words he said wern't just empty noises. I hope, oh I hope so terribly badly that I'm presuming the worst but I'm proved so wrong...

But now it's up to him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]