Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Thursday, October 21, 2010

Note to self:

Stop being so damn clingy/needy/etc etc... If he wants you, he'll come to you... He doesn't want you emailing/texting/ringing every 2 mins just cos he hasn't replied to your last email/text/call. Yes you need to feel wanted, yes you need to feel like he's thinking of you - but he has to do it himself otherwise it's pointless. If he doesn't, he aint worth sticking around for...



Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot (ha! I wish...)
Who calls you back when you hang up on him (never hung up on him, but I've shut doors in his face before and he's still come in to see if I'm ok...)
Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep (he's always asleep first...)
Wait for the guy who wants to show you off to all of his friends even when you're in you're sweats (for him to want to show me off would require him to have an opinion of me in the first place...)
Who holds you're hand in front of his friends (yeah ok, I'll give him that one)
Wait for the for the one who is constanly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... (yeah I guess...
Who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. (like he tells me I'm pretty anyways...)


Says it all really doesn't it... so why do I love him so fucking much, and can't bare to think of my life without him.... Guess I really am a first class mug...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]