Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Friday, January 20, 2012

Le Sigh

Today I feel like I've totally failed at life. Other people have careers, exciting hobbies, doing things they have talent for, met their soul mate, settled down, had kids...

I have none of the above. Though I am giving Zumba a good crack if that counts.

One of the ladies I work with found out today her daughter just got a new job - trainee Graphic Designer. She has the same amount of quals as me (ie. nothing more than AS levels). Brill. The amount of places I've applied for the same kind of thing, and I've not had as much as a 'thank you for your application'...

Yeah, I know, I should do something about it. The reasons excuses always come back to money though :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]