Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Sunday, December 02, 2007

Am I?

You've not said those three little words again since Thursday night. I'm thinking it's because you know I won't say it back to you. But all weekend has got me thinking... I looked at you yesterday, and actually felt drawn to you. My heart wanted to be close to you. Something I've not really felt yet. Sure I've wanted to be with you, but I've had doubts. Now, I don't want to lose you. I don't want to be apart from you. I don't want to be without you. So do I? Can I say those three little words to you, and know that I mean them with every breath? I keep thinking about it, and stopping myself. I want to be sure, cos I can't take it back if I decide I need more time. I know you'll say it back to me, and I know you'll mean it. I just want to do this right.

So do I wait? Or do I tell you that I think I love you...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]