Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Monday, October 01, 2007

Sunshine through the broken cloud

Things, finally, are starting to look up.
On Saturday I finally got my letter through from HM Revenues, to tell me of where I lived during the year the council tax are trying to screw me for... So, before work today I went into the council offices, and presented them with the 24 pages that I'd been sent. They got told in a very nice, calm voice, that here was the proof they requested, and to please look into the court orders/attatchment of earnings/debt collection stuff, and GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING MONEY YOU'VE ALREADY TAKEN FROM ME YOU THIEVING CUNTS!! The nice lady said she'd forward on my request, and someone would get back to me in a couple of weeks... yeah, make that a couple of months and I might believe you. Oh well, at least it's on the way to being sorted anyways.

So yeah, the money crisis is slowly (and I mean comotose tortoise kinda slow). And generally the happiness is coming back aswell. I actually came into work on Sunday (overtime) with more energy than I knew what to do with. Just need the love life situation to perk up a bit, and I'll be fully ok. Pity T isn't answering my emails, and A hardly texts anymore though... and D is back flirting again, making things difficult...
Finding people to date is such hard work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]