Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Saturday, September 29, 2007

Typical

This is how my luck goes... I ran to get on my bus this morning, and as it was rainging, I fell onto it... Yep, I slipped on the step and flew into the one of the doors...

That just sums it all up.

I cried last night. Got home, made some popcorn whilst watching tv, and cried. Not about anything in particular, I just felt so sad and empty inside. I'm officially loosing it...

Oh, and I just found this...


The symptoms of DEPRESSION are as follows:

  • Feeling depressed, sad, anxious or bored ...yes
  • Feeling tired, fatigued, everything an effort, slowed movements ...yes
  • Waking during the night or too early in the morning, oversleeping or trouble getting to sleep ...yes
  • Slow thinking, poor concentration, forgetful or indecisive ...yes
  • Loss of interest in food, work, sex and life seems dull ...yes to work, and life seeming dull...
  • Reduced sense of self-worth, low self esteem or guilt ...definately
  • Headaches, chest or other pains without a physical basis none of that thankfully
  • Not wanting to live, suicidal thoughts or thinking of death ...yes

    If 5 or more of the above symptoms are present for more than 2 weeks, it probably is a depressive episode.


    So I'm screwed basically...
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]