Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Monday, February 25, 2008

No going back...

So that's it then. Things really are serious now. J has officially moved out of his freezer/shit-hole of a flat, and spent the weekend moving his stuff into mine. He's been living with me for the past few months anyway, so nothing has really changed, other than I've got less space now. It's strange though, cos I kept getting cold-feet thoughts... Is this really what I want? Is it too soon? Are we making a big mistake?
Don't get me wrong, I love having J living with me, and I've not once wanted the house to myself since he started staying over. I guess I'm just worried incase it all goes pear shaped. Silly paranoid fool, I know.

Ah well, I guess watch this space for things to come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]