Hiding in the Shadows
No-one knows I'm here...
Monday, September 17, 2007

Where do I begin?

So, new blog, new start... I can't be arsed going over the basic outlines of what is going on in my life right now. For a start there's just too damn much of it. Secondly, those of you who have followed me here from my old site know kinda what's happening anyway, and those who are new here won't give a crap anyway. As I've said before, I write for me, not for anyone else.

Anyways... today, things are crap. Due to a certain moose nosing around on my blog and finding out things about me and a certain ex, D, me and him are no doing the whole flirting thing. We've gone back to being friends, but it's awkward now, cos he knows I've said things on my site about him, and now thinks I'm even more of a loon than he origionally guessed... Joy.
Anyway, the moose that invaded my space felt the need to write some rather lovely comments on most of my posts over the last month or so. Along the lines of calling me a whore/bitch/sad cow/slapper etc etc, and basically bitching at me for going after someone who is completely unavailable. Some of you may have had the pleasure of reading some of her words of wisdom. Anyway, that explains the move, and the moose reference. I haven't taken it to heart, and it doesn't bother me. She obviously doesn't realise that D had his part to play in things, and thinks I was the witch trying to steal him from his girlfriend. Ha! If only she knew... lol

Anyways. I feel like shite, cos the guy I'm kinda seeing, A, is quite keen on me, and despite him being gorgeous, and really easy to get on with, I can't help feeling there's just something missing. I don't know whether to carry on seeing him to try to work out what it is (and maybe fix it), or just stop things now before they get too messy and people get too hurt. I don't know. It's hard cos I do really like him. But relationship wise? I just don't know.
To add complications to this (cos my life is just full of them), there's another guy, T, who I've known for a while now, who apparently is kicking himself for not telling me how he felt about me sooner, then maybe me and him may be in place of me and A. And again, I really like T, and we get on great, but I'm not quite sure if we'd click relationship wise... But then you don't know unless you try, right?

Why are men like buses? You wait ages to get one that's lovely and gorgeous, and 2 come along at once... Typical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]